For the past decade, Lotz & Company has established itself as a leader in securities law and corporate finance. By leveraging our extensive capital markets experience, we regularly assist a diverse range of clients, from startups to well-established publicly listed companies.
We are experienced in helping our clients navigate complex securities laws and exchange requirements while assisting with public and private offerings, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory compliance, corporate governance and more.
We are also a member of the Grimaldi Alliance, an elite global law firm network and one-stop shop for clients needing to have their cross-border investments monitored, with the ability to ensure best practices in business internationalization.
Contact us today by calling (604) 699-0110, emailing us at [email protected] or booking a consultation here.
- Initial public offerings and exchange listings
- Complex equity and debt financing, including private placements, bought deals and cross-border financings
- Compliance with securities law, exchange policies and continuous disclosure requirements
- Documenting and assisting in corporate reorganizations
- Advising on regulatory matters
- Structuring and advising on going-private transactions
- Secured lending transactions
- Proxy contests, take-over bids, issuer bids, mergers, shareholder agreements, and other change of control transactions
- Assisting Capital Pool Companies on exchange listing and completion of a qualifying transaction
Iconic Minerals Completes Plan of Arrangement with Nevada Lithium to Transfer its 50% Interest in the Bonnie Claire Lithium Project
Lotz & Company acted for Iconic Minerals Ltd. (“Iconic”) in connection with its court-approved plan of arrangement with Nevada Lithium Resources Inc. (“Nevada Lithium”) under
Lotz & Company acted for AD4 Capital Corp., a capital pool company, in connection with its initial public offering of common shares and the concurrent
Lotz & Company acted for Acme Gold Company Limited in connection with its initial public offering of common shares and the concurrent listing of its